Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Moon

I went for to MV yesterday with brian, alena, joanne , julia and wei yee..it was alena's birthday ! Brian picked me up at about 12 and when we reached we went to mc'd to meet up with the girls..after that we went for the movie..NEW MOON! Wow! I would rate the movie 9/10 ! 2 hours and 20 mins! The movie was much better than twilight ! Ashley green and kristen stewart so pretty! LOL! I got some pics thanks to joanne and julia! FANTASTIC MOVIE!


Me and brian in the cinema!



After the movie we went for bowling!


The bowling lane!




Me and brian! xD





And this was the score at the end! Hahaha! My second highest score ever..! I striked 3 times and i spare once! Brian was cursing so much! xD

So after bowling the girls wanted to go arcade..the jusco arcade..so we just followed! Watch them play some games and then we went back! Had fun there! But the best thing bout the outing was NEW MOON! Oh yeah! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALENA! xD

I'll be back for more ! Ciao for now! xD



No comments:

Post a Comment