Monday, November 16, 2009

2 days since i blogged!

I didn't blog for 2 days~! Well now i'm back! I didn't blog coz i was really busy during the weekend! Yesterday a group of us went to sunway ! It was for mun wei's birthday..and honestly i'm really lazy to talk bout the whole thing..Let me just tell you what we did..besides i'm sure u read HAIRUL'S and KOK JUN'S blog right?






1.We went skating









Me and birthday boy mun wei with skating shoes!



2. We took loads of pics



All the guys except for KJ posing with A&W bear! YES, WE HAVE NO BETTER WORK!





All of us except for shobi and may yan! Holding the skating gloves!






Hairul and me when we were bout to go back!


3. We shopped for mun wei's birthday presents

And i don't have pics for this one! Well, all of us bought some present for mun wei! Except for me! I spent all my cash and was broke! I payed 50++ for skating coz i payed for sherwyn! Nevermind, i'll still get him a present this weekend!



That was what happened yesterday! Today was a whole different story! I'M SITTING AT HOME BORED TO DEATH! Honestly, i didn't do anything today except for tv and comp! Well, my cuzins are coming over tomorrow and are staying at my house for about 8 days! Their parents are off to a trip to UK! Wish i could follow them! Too bad my parents can't take a break from work! TOO BUSY! Or else i would be out of this country by now! Darn! Well, with my cousins here..i can't afford to be spending too much time on blogging! So, i might not be blogging too often..may'b once in 2-3 days! SORRY! That's all for this post..! Thx for reading ! Byes!





If i have to choose between loving you and breathing,
I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.

Signing off, BaLa


No comments:

Post a Comment