Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Back from the dead !

Well the weather is sunny outside, no clouds, but i am sure it's gonna start raining soon,you know why? Yeah! It's coz i am actually blogging! So damn bored la. . . what else to do! I'm gonna start updating my blog everyday from now on! I'm serious bout this guys! I've been on the comp for the whole day now.. i skipped school and was on fb the whole morning ! So, at about 2 pm i started chatting with shobi and hairul. . .guess what? Almost everyone went school today! Argghh..felt so left out. . .and i heard something happened in the field while everyone going back from school ! Another couple holding hands ! Guess who this time? MW and CSI ! Hope they don't get angry if they see this ! Can't believe I missed the show ! :(



I'm going to go to school tomorrow ! Can't believe it is the 2nd last day of school already ! Gonna miss everyone at school ! Nevermind. . . we gonna plan loads of stuff during the hols! 2012 and new moon! I really can't wait ! We planned to watch it on the first week the movie release..!






That is the new da Br0z logo! It came back from the dead, like my blog! Credits to hairul for bringing it back ! The logo was also his creation !

That's it for today! I'll be updating everyday! So, make sure u come back again tomorrow! Thanks for reading and sorry for crapping too much! Oh yeah! Everyone please go school tomorrow! Adious!

No comments:

Post a Comment